jump to navigation

2014 Syria Regional Response Plan: Turkey 16 décembre 2013

Posted by Acturca in Middle East / Moyen Orient, Turkey / Turquie.
Tags: , , ,

Report — UN High Commissioner for Refugees

16 December 2013

The influx of Syrian refugees into Turkey has far surpassed initial projections. According to a recent survey conducted by the Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD), the main Governmental agency responsible for the Syria operation, about 36 per cent of Syrian refugees in Turkey are accommodated in camps in 10 provinces located in the South and South East of Turkey, while the remaining 64per cent are residing in various cities across the country. The number of Syrian refugees in camps stands at over 202,0002. To date over 313,000 non-camp refugees have been registered, although the Government of Turkey (GoT) estimates that this number is significantly higher. Refugees living outside the camps face enormous challenges in accessing essential services and very often their living conditions are sub-standard. The GoT conducts registration and extends Temporary Protection to all Syrian arrivals.

Download full text (Format Pdf)


No comments yet — be the first.

Votre commentaire

Entrez vos coordonnées ci-dessous ou cliquez sur une icône pour vous connecter:

Logo WordPress.com

Vous commentez à l’aide de votre compte WordPress.com. Déconnexion /  Changer )

Photo Facebook

Vous commentez à l’aide de votre compte Facebook. Déconnexion /  Changer )

Connexion à %s

%d blogueurs aiment cette page :